March 17, 18, 24, 25 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Elk Tour - 10:00am & 12:00noon each day. An up close and personal visit with Lily and over 100 Elk. Your guide is Regal Point owner & Rotarian, Eric Robinson.
- Log Sawing Competition - 11:00am each day.
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides by Glendale Farms each day.
- RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon - March 17th ONLY (weather permitting.)
AND Throughout the Day....
- Continuous shuttle service from your car to wagons.
- Start with a fun wagon ride. (If mobility issues are a concern, we can transport directly to the Sugar Shack.)
- Drop into the heated Dining Hall for a "more than just plain" Pancake Breakfast or try the "snack waffles" from the Waffle Bar located in the General Store.
- Stop by the Bush Play outdoor playground.
- See how Maple Syrup is made with state of the art equipment.
- Take the Willie Walk. (Find the hidden Wiarton Willies.)
- Follow the Black Hole Trail. (Guess what lies at the bottom of these deep, dark holes?)
- Climb Mount Haymore, ring the Summit Bell & take the slides back down to the bottom.
- Visit the General Store for Maple Syrup & Elk products.
- Try Maple Taffy-on-Snow, the famous Maple Candy Floss, Maple Sugar Candy or Maple Candy Corn.
- Tour the facilities.
**Entrance is by donation**
*Food items are for purchase. Most other activities listed above are free of charge. (See exceptions listed below.)
NOTE: Glendale Farms will also be on site with a Petting Zoo and Pony Rides. There will be a charge for these activities.
NOTE: The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon on Saturday March 17th will also have an additional charge.
Proceeds go towards the good work that the Rotary Club of Wiarton does in our local and global communities!