March 17, 18, 24, 25 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Elk Tour - 10:00am & 12:00noon each day. An up close and personal visit with Lily and over 100 Elk. Your guide is Regal Point owner & Rotarian, Eric Robinson.
- Log Sawing Competition - 11:00am each day.
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides by Glendale Farms each day.
- RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon - March 17th ONLY (weather permitting.)
AND Throughout the Day....
- Continuous shuttle service from your car to wagons.
- Start with a fun wagon ride. (If mobility issues are a concern, we can transport directly to the Sugar Shack.)
- Drop into the heated Dining Hall for a "more than just plain" Pancake Breakfast or try the "snack waffles" from the Waffle Bar located in the General Store.
- Stop by the Bush Play outdoor playground.
- See how Maple Syrup is made with state of the art equipment.
- Take the Willie Walk. (Find the hidden Wiarton Willies.)
- Follow the Black Hole Trail. (Guess what lies at the bottom of these deep, dark holes?)
- Climb Mount Haymore, ring the Summit Bell & take the slides back down to the bottom.
- Visit the General Store for Maple Syrup & Elk products.
- Try Maple Taffy-on-Snow, the famous Maple Candy Floss, Maple Sugar Candy or Maple Candy Corn.
- Tour the facilities.
**Entrance is by donation**
*Food items are for purchase. Most other activities listed above are free of charge. (See exceptions listed below.)
NOTE: Glendale Farms will also be on site with a Petting Zoo and Pony Rides. There will be a charge for these activities.
NOTE: The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon on Saturday March 17th will be at a minimum donation of $2.00 per person.
NOTE: The new Drum Rollin' Activity will have a cost of $2.00 per person. Or 3 plays for $5.00. We expect most will be teams of two. If this is the case then $4.00 per team or 3 plays for $10.00.
Proceeds go towards the good work that the Rotary Club of Wiarton does in our local and global communities!