March 23, 24, 30, 31 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Elk Tour - 10:00am each day. An up close and personal visit with Lily and over 100 Elk. Your guide is Regal Point owner & Rotarian, Eric Robinson.
- "Land of Giants" Tour at 11:00am each day
- Log Sawing Competition - 12:00pm NOON each day.
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides by Glendale Farms each day.
AND Throughout the Day....
- Continuous shuttle service from your car to wagons.
- Start with a fun wagon ride. (If mobility issues are a concern, we can transport directly to the Sugar Shack.)
- Drop into the heated Dining Hall for a "more than just plain" Pancake Breakfast or try the "snack waffles" from the Waffle Bar located in the General Store.
- Stop by the Bush Play outdoor playground.
- See how Maple Syrup is made with state of the art equipment.
- Take the Willie Walk. (Find the hidden Wiarton Willies.)
- Follow the Black Hole Trail. (Guess what lies at the bottom of these deep, dark holes?)
- Climb Mount Haymore, ring the Summit Bell & take the slides back down to the bottom. If you ring the bell you will get a STICKER!!
- Stop at the table near the General Store to purchase fresh Maple Syrup.
- Try Maple Taffy-on-Snow, the famous Maple Candy Floss, Maple Sugar Candy or Maple Candy Corn.
- Join a tour of Ontario's first Electric Steam Maple Syrup Evaporator - the most energy efficient production method available! It is Ontario’s only Carbon-free Maple Syrup operation.
- Tour the facilities.
**Entrance is by donation**
*Food items are for purchase. Most other activities listed above are free of charge. (See exception listed below.)
NOTE: Glendale Farms will also be on site with a Petting Zoo and Pony Rides. There will be a charge for these activities.
Proceeds go towards the good work that the Rotary Club of Wiarton does in our local and global communities!